Tuesday, March 11, 2008



So Daniel has a new love! This is the second time we've taken him to the pool and he loves it. The whole time his little legs kick at a 100 miles an hour. He picked out those swim shorts himself. Yep, I love my baby!

4 comments:

*The Ranagan's* said...

HAHA sooo cute! He's getting so big! Its crazy! How ar eyou doing these days?

Ashley McKinnon said...

How sweet! He is so cute!

*The Ranagan's* said...

Yeah we're pretty excited! Everyone is preg right now its crazy! And I was just making fun of how many people were and then I found out like 2 days later that I was too! Haha! I'm due Nov 21st so I'm almost pushing my first month! Exciting!!!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

haha so cute!!! I love your little family! I have a blog now so you should add me
joeandnecia.blogspot.com