So this last weekend we went with Shaun's family to Bryce Canyon and camping. It was very dirty, the camp site had red silt all over and everyone was covered in it pretty much the whole time. Lets just say the kids had a blast, so did all of us but I think the kids loved the dirt more than anything else. I got a lot of really cute pictures of Daniel, since he's the only kid I like to take pictures of, and I think a few of them I'm going to frame a few of them cause I love them so much. I might have to explain a couple of pictures to you, for instance the pictures that show Shaun and I smelling the tree, well did you know that Ponderosa Pines smell like vanillia frosting? I was totally shocked but they do!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that sounds like quite the adventure! You're brave to camp with a little kid, hee hee. I want to see these pics!
Oh you guys are such a cute lil family! That was such a fun trip... lol, even if it put me on bed rest-
oh my gosh I can't believe how big he is getting! That is crazy!!!
Post a Comment