So Daniel learned a new trick the other day. Since our new car doesn't have automatic window or locks, when I get Daniel out of the car I have to reach other the seat and unlock his door. Well the other day I unlocked his door and got out of my side, walked around the car and went to open his door, the little devil had locked his door on me! He just laughed when I tried to open his door and I had to walk back around and climb over the seat and unlock his door again and give him a stern warning not to touch the lock again. He of course just grinned at me with his little devil grin.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
NEW TRICK
Posted by Jesica Lindsay at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is only the beginning!
how funny Jes! Isn't it amazing how fast they learn to be mischievous?
Hey Jes- you have such a cute little boy. Aren't they so funny! We'd love to see you. We live in Provo, just let me know when you want to come!
Post a Comment