Tuesday, November 17, 2009


So I thought I would post my haircut, I've actually had it for a while now and it's grown out a little but I never posted it, so here it is, I think this is my favorite I've ever had my hair, I think I'll keep it for a while.
Daniel and I went to Nephi and Manti for a day last week and said Hi to everyone, I swear Daniel's face is never clean, I carry wipes with me everywhere but I can't keep that cute face clean!
So this weekend we had a full house, of course I got not pictures cause I'm a slacker, but I'm going to get more pics when Thanksgiving comes along, my blogging has been lacking big time and I need to start taking more pictures. Rob and Jess came over with their little cuteness bug Cambria, also Cari and Casten came over with their also very cute boy Kayden. So we had 6 adults and 3 kids in our little 2 bedroom home this weekend. It was so much fun, we don't get to see any of them too often so it was wonderful spending so much time just hanging out and playing. The guys had so much fun playing the wii and gamecube, I woke up on Sunday morning at 3:00 and they were still playing! I had to be a mean wife and demand that Shaun come to bed with me now, I was the party pooper. Thank you so much everyone for coming to visit us, we really loved it and loved seeing you all and can't wait to hang out again for Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Kalie said...

your hair is really cute. Just in time for family pictures. Are we still on?

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

your hair is gorgeous!!! Keep it :)

Lindsay Carrick said...

Way cute hair Jes! You look so good with short hair cuts. I could never pull that off!