I'm already missing it! I've only been back for two days and I'm sad that I'm not there. Shaun and I really want to move there, in fact while we where there we found a home that we could afford, it was a vacant cardboard box on the side of the highway, now I know it's not much but hey, it was affordable. We had so much fun, we were going going the whole time, by the time it was time to go we decided we needed a vacation from our vacation. Well I do have a few pictures, not much cause I was just a slacker for some reason, I would remember the camera one day and take quite a few pictures and then forget it the next two days. I know I know, I'm awful, but hey with so few pictures there is less to be jealous of right? I'm also putting up a picture or two of Shaun's graduation, and Daniel's new haircut. He looks so old now, like a toddler and it makes me so sad.
Monday, May 18, 2009
California Dreaming
Posted by Jesica Lindsay at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Daniel looks so old with his hair cut! That's how I felt when I cut Ethan's hair, too.
So glad you had fun in Cali. Wish I could have been there!
Congrats, Shaun, on the graduation! Now it's back to work, right? :)
Congrats on the graduation! What are you going to do now?
I am so excited for you! Sounds like you had so much fun! So Jealous! You cant move further away! I will never see you!
Post a Comment