Friday, June 12, 2009

Cause sometimes one just is not enough.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! I love the scowl on his face, too. He must really have needed that extra binky-fix. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is our little monster in peak performance... I think he has hidden these around the house in strategic locations for future use. We have been giving it (apparently them) to him when he goes to bed, but it seems no matter how many we confiscate during the day, he shows up with another in his mouth... I don't doubt he could fit one or two more. We love him.

FischerFamily said...

HEY!!~ That blue one is Kaydens! lol... sneaky cousin! I think he got it at grandma's house. Dont worry, Kayden has way to many already! (i didnt even notice it was missing)
*Check out our blog, I finally got around to posting our Cali pictures!