Monday, April 12, 2010

My Family

Just some pictures of me and my boys. Since my last post I've had a few more surgeries and I'm hopefully done for a while. The last doctor I went to was a specialist in Salt Lake who went in and cleared out as much scar tissue as he could. He ended up reopening over 50% of my uterus, but he couldn't reopen my fallopian tube. Now I'm playing a waiting game, in a few months we will see if the scar tissue has grown back, if it has I'm just done, my body can't handle more and more surgeries. If it doesn't grow back, I still have a lot of risks if I try to get prego, if I even can, won't be able to even try for another 3 to 6 months at least. I've decided though, that whatever happens will be what the Lord has planned for me and I can accept it. No matter what happens my life is going to be wonderful, I have one beautiful little boy and if that's all my body can have then I'm so grateful that I got him! I have been blessed in so many ways and I'm not going to waste any moment of my life being bitter about how my life is or how it's going, cause I have a great life and I will continue to have a great life no matter what!

Shaun has been so wonderful this whole time, supportive and he always cheers me up whenever I'm feeling down or feeling sorry for myself, I love his personality and his goofyness and how he always knows how to make me laugh, I couldn't be this happy with anyone else!
My cute boy! He means the world to me, and this whole experience has just brought me closer to him and has made me a much better mother. I have had so much one on one time with him and I feel that that is going to make our future relationship with each other so wonderful, I don't think I would have ever appreciated being a mother this much if it weren't for the past couple of months.

5 comments:

Sayaka said...

Thanks for that post Jesica; you're so inspiring and awesome!

Stefanie D. said...

You are so awesome! Geez, I can't even imagine going through what you have gone through and being able to keep a postive attitude. We'll keep you in our prayers!

Lindsay Family said...

You and Shaun have both been under the knife know TOO much. We love you guys and hope that all is going well. Here is to a speedy recovery for the both of you. Now who is going to take care of the little guy. I have seen how he makes chocolate milk and it is not pretty.

Joe and Rachelle said...

Jesica, you have a great attitude. You are an example to all of us. There are not many people who would be able to be positive in this situation. I hope things get better for you guys!

Lindsay Carrick said...

Thanks for the post Jes. I'm hoping that everything continues to go well. Miss ya!