Thursday, February 24, 2011

Disneyland Adventures






Wow, I know it's been awhile and I'm sorry everyone. So a couple of weeks ago we took Daniel to Disneyland and it was so much fun! He had a blast he favorite part by far was Toon Town he could have spend all day every day there if we let him. He was a little scared when it came to some of the characters, he wouldn't go near some of them, others he started to warm up too. He was very happy to see Micky, Goofy and Pluto they were by far his favorite.
The first ride we went on was the Peter Pan's flying ride, and Daniel didn't like it so much, the fact that the ride was mostly in the dark scared him. So after that he didn't want to ride any rides that were in the dark. He was very happy to ride the teacups though, he wanted to ride those over and over again....yeah we didn't. We can handle only so much spinning at one time.
Shaun and I learned though that from now on whenever we go on another trip to Disneyland we will make sure to take a whole week and hit Disneyland on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Going three days days in a row was just way to much for all of us but I can't wait till we go again. We might be going again for a day with my parents in a few months but after that we probably won't go again for a few years. It was so much fun though and it was tons of fun watching Daniel have so much fun, for as much as we did going 3 days in a row all day long everyday he did so good. Towards the evening he would start to get a little cranky because he was tired, but he was such a good kid for pretty much the whole trip. I just love that boy and my wonderful husband who was so patient during the whole trip with Daniel and me. It always makes a trip that much more fun when everyone is having a great time.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Disney is my favorite! I am jealous. What cute pictures and memories.

Stefanie D. said...

So, I love your glasses. They are VERY cute. :D