Thursday, March 10, 2011

29 Things I Love About Shaun

1. He makes me laugh even when I really don't feel like it.
2. He has the kindest heart of any guy I have ever met.
3. Even though he knows I hate being tickled he still does it just to get close to me.
4. He plays with Daniel everyday.
5. He gives the best hugs.
6. His sense of humor.
7. Have I mentioned that he is incredibly good looking?
8. We both like to play games
9. He just smiles when I start being a poor sport.
10. Sometimes he lets me win, but not noticeably.
11. He lets me pick out his clothes (thank goodness for that)
12. He is always surprising me with little thoughtful gifts and presents.
13. He shares his food with me, even when I have a hard time sharing my food with him.
14. He lets me pick the movie, usually cause I like all the action/adventure movies too.
15. He listens to me rant about everything not going right.
16. He fixes my problems when I want help with them being fixed
17. He is super patient with me and Daniel
18. He helps me out when I'm not feeling good.
19. He wants to talk to me about everything, work, school, life, us, everything!
20. He is willing to rub my feet anytime I want.
21. He is always happy to see me.
22. He wants to do things with me.
23. He wants to hang out with our friends too.
24. He is always willing to give me the "me time" that I may need.
25. He helps me with chores around the house.
26. He works so unbelievably hard to provide for me and Daniel.
27. He has made every trial that I've been through 100x easier to get through
28. He wants to be with me for eternity and beyond.
29. He loves me with his whole heart.

Happy 29th Birthday Shaun! I love everything
about you and I'm so excited to spend the rest of our eternity together!

1 comments:

Sayaka said...

Aw that is so sweet. Shaun really is a great guy. Happy birthday Shaun!