Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Daniel Post

Age: 4 years and 2 months
Weight: 38 lbs
Height: 3'3
Eyes: Hazel and green
Hair: Blonde
Favorite Food: Toast with applesauce
Food He Hates: Broccoli 
Favorite Treat: Doughnuts with sprinkles and popsicles

Favorite Color: He loves red
Favorite Game: Legos
Favorite Toy: His orange helicopter
Favorite Book: Monsters Inc.
Favorite Movie: Tarzan
Favorite Show: Phineas and Ferb
Favorite Activity:  Playing outside
Best Friend: A.J. Chandara
Favorite Animal: Bears
Favorite Blanket: His cuddle blanket and his Buzz and Woody blanket
Favorite Song: Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam

Daniel is so much fun and so much trouble at the same time right now.  Not so much trouble as he just thinks he's independent and can do whatever he wants. He likes to do everything all by himself, always all by himself. Brushing his teeth, getting dressed, getting his own water or snack, everything is all by himself.  Plus he talks and talks and talks and talks, he could go on all day and night long.  If I ever need a break from him it's just cause I need a little silence, just for a moment.
Daniel right now loves his Sunbeams class and loves going to church.  He loves playing with friends, any friends, even kids he doesn't know because everyone is his friend. He loves being outside more than anything he would rather do everything outside if I let him.
He loves his Nana and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa and prays for us to go and see them in every single prayer that he says. Daniel tries really hard to be a good boy. The other day when he got upset that I wouldn't let him have cookies for breakfast, he started to cry for a second then stopped and said "Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be good" and stopped whining.
Daniel really is such a good boy and Shaun and I couldn't be prouder of him and the wonderful little kid he is and what a joy and blessing he has been to our little family.  He makes it so we never have a dull day.

WE LOVE YOU DANIEL!













1 comments:

Ms. Amber said...

Aaaa I liked that post all about Daniel! We love you too Daniel!!!
AJ is so proud to be Daniels best friend :)