Sunday, December 18, 2011
Neighbor Gifts
This year I decided to make cupcakes for neighbor gifts. So ended up spending all day Friday baking about 150 cupcakes, and the whole time Daniel drove me crazy! He was getting into everything, he was knocking down stuff, getting into my ingredients. So I tried to get him to do some craft stuff and he wanted to paint so I let him paint a little but he ended up making a mess out of that too. Then I told him to try and play in his room and after about 15 minutes he walked into the living room with his Christmas presents that I had hidden in my room!! Lets just say I was furious, I almost couldn't control myself I was so upset that he had found them and then drug them out to try and play with them. Finally around 4:00 I just called my usual babysitter and asked her if she would watch Daniel for me while I finished up all my baking. Then I spent all of Saturday frosting all of those cupcakes and Daniel once again getting into everything, he kept sneaking candy when I wasn't looking and licking frosting out of the frosting bowl and just making quite a mess out of my house and once again driving me up the wall. Can't really blame the poor guy though, well okay I can blame him some, but part of it was he was stuck up in the house all day with me not paying him enough attention. In the end though I finally got all of the cupcakes frosted and put into their containers and then spend Saturday night and Sunday afternoon delivering them all to neighbors. It was nice to be able to give something nice and something that I put in a lot of effort to the people I care about, but I promise I will think twice next year before I decided to do it again. I do love making cupcakes though and I'm glad that I make ones yummy enough that people enjoy getting them.
Posted by Jesica Lindsay at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You are brave to make all those cupcakes. Thank you for the, they are so good. Sorry I missed you. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment