Saturday, December 10, 2011
This is my gorgeous sister Jaci and what makes her even more beautiful is that she has decided to take time out of her life to serve the Lord in an 18 month mission to Chile! My dear sister is in the MTC right now and she is totally enjoying herself, but I knew she would because she is such a hard worker and because she cares so much about serving others and serving the Lord. I am so proud of her and all that she has done with her life. Jaci has been through some pretty tough times and has been wronged by others a lot in her life, but she has pushed through all of the hard times to prove what a shining example of strength and perseverance she is. I absolutely love my little sister to death, I think she is so beautiful, caring and probably the funniest person I know. I know that she is going to reach a lot of people that others wouldn't be able to because of her winning personality and how great she is at making new friends. I am going to miss her like crazy this next 18 months but I also know that she is going to be amazing! So if I have to lose her for a little while I'd rather lose her to such a wonderful decision as this then to anything else. I LOVE YOU SISTER JACI LATHAM!!
Posted by Jesica Lindsay at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment